22 June 2011

little sack of sugar

We've made it to six weeks! Nighttime is going well. The past two nights she has slept until 1:30 and then up once or twice more before morning. She's in ther bassinet full time, but I think we'll move her to her crib soon.


Her favorite toy is her mobile. She doesn't really watch it much, but loves to listen to the music. She'll chill in her crib for 30 minutes listening to it.


When the weather's nice, we have a great little routine of taking a morning walk after we take Ethan to the bus stop. She loves our walks.

I wish my dad was here to see her. I know he's looking down on her, but I would like to hear him brag about her to everyone he sees. Mom says he would call her "Little JJ". She's right on.

Here's baby girl at 5 weeks:


And 6 weeks:





my little sack of sugar weights 9 lbs 12 oz and is 21 inches long. dr. lively says her head is shaped beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment