25 March 2012

mind games [march check-in]

Weight loss is a mind game.  If it is not on the forefront of your mind, it just doesn't happen.  Since our trip to Florida at the end of February (which I neglected to post about) weight loss hasn't been my top priority.  We also had a sick baby for a week, so that didn't help either.  I've still managed to lose a few pounds, but not as many as I'd hoped. 

weight check:
   starting weight (dec 15): 196
   current weight: 187
   goal weight: 160
   pounds lost: 9
   pounds to go: 27

Big E was my running buddy this weekend.  Well, I ran and he rode his bike, hollering from behind me "MOM YOU HAVE A WEDGIE!"  That's helpful son, thank you. 

I did a mile on Saturday and a mile and a half on Sunday.  I just needed to work back into it and Mr E's little legs don't take him much further than that.

I need to get back on track with the gym this week.  I think I've only been to kickboxing class two times this month.  No bueno.

On a positive note, my jeans are fitting better and I packed one pair away since they are too big.  (I'll donate them when I have more than one pair to give!)

Tomorrow is always a new day! My next mini-goal is to be 180 by the end of April for family photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment