19 September 2012

september check-in


I've been keeping up my running schedule pretty well.  I try to run 2 miles 2-3 times through the week and 3 miles on the weekend. I set a new PR on distance and speed last week: 9:56 min on my first mile and ran a total 3.5 miles!  Usually I'm at a 10:30-11:30 pace, so I don't know what got into me!  Must be that cool fall air.

It is one thing to run on a straight road or trail with no real feeling of distance. It is quite another thing to run to your son's best friend's house three neighborhoods away and back.  It was only 1.3 miles each way, but it felt like I was so far away from home.  Thinking my watch must be off, I started to get a little anxious about it and turned back before I reached 1.5 miles out. Still a good run for mid-week and Ethan couldn't believe that I ran to his friend's house! He asked if he could come next time, and I told him when he can run around his school trail 12 times without stopping, he could run with me.  That should hold him for a while. (He of course can take his bike on my shorter runs.)

These last couple of pounds have been stubborn, but when I dropped down this morning, I thought I better put it in writing. 

Weight check-in:

   starting weight (Dec 15, 2011): 196
   current weight: 174.4
   goal weight: 160
   pounds lost: 21.6
   pounds to go: 14.4

I'm definitely at my comfortable weight. I have never known anything lower than this.  But I am still motivated to push myself into unknown territory.  I started my water weight cleanse again. I really missed it and it's so good for a re-jump start!

Bought this dress when I was 180 and it was quite snug.  Slipped it on this morning and have room to spare! Holler!

Sept 2012

Flashback! Nov 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment