15 October 2012

will run for wine

My toe numbness has disappeared for the time being.  After staying off of it for a week, it started to feel better. I met with a podiatrist and he said it was an inflamed nerve and to ice it after running. He also gave me some anti-inflammatory pills (which I haven't taken yet). "Inflamed nerve" sounds much better than the "damaged nerve" term I had in my head.  I've been on a few 3-mile runs since then and thankfully no issues so far!

I have been hovering around 173-174 for a month or more now (see - I told you this was my happy weight), and I'm ready to get down to the 160s.  That means...
  • Healthy salads for lunch this week
  • Run or 30 Day Shred each day
  • Water, water, water!
  • No wine.  Ha just kidding!  I'll run an extra couple miles for my wine!
-----

It's been a beautiful fall so far. Last weekend we tricked the kids into thinking we were going to a pumpkin patch and instead stopped by a winery. Ok, so we went to the pumpkin patch too. Gotta have something for everyone! I really love my little family.



No comments:

Post a Comment