10 February 2009

Ethan fun facts at 2 1/2 years



E makes us laugh on a daily basis. Here are a few of the highlights...

- While washing his face this morning: "I'm a crusty boy!"

- At the grocery store, sitting in his racecar cart next to the wine aisle: "U got U wine momma? Don't forget U wine!"

- After tooting in his carseat while buckling in: "I toot all the time at school." Except he can't say the "C" sound, so it came out "stool."

- I get almost daily reports on who pushed/bit/hit whom at school. Usually it's Chloe, Rhys, or Andrew. He uses first and last names for most of his friends.

- Maddie is his girlfriend. They go on dates to the park, Fun Run, and Taco Bell. They also had a Dora movie night around Halloween.

- Ethan can sign his colors, count to 14, and sing the whole alphabet song. His other favorite songs are BINGO, Jingle Bells (still), and Where is Thumbkin.

- E loves to wear camouflage, baseball caps, and sweatpants. He's really big into picking out his own outfits right now. Favorite toys are tools and trucks.

I love my little guy. It just gets better and better. I wish I had started this way sooner, but better late the never?












No comments:

Post a Comment