15 February 2009

Grandma, Granddad, and Boat Show

Grandma and Granddad came to visit this weekend. Ethan gets so excited when they come for a visit. Of course they came bearing gifts - a remote control racecar and a piggy bank with a weekend full of "oh, is there some change in my pocket? you better check." to fill up the piggy bank. We will have to make a trip to the bank next weekend to put it in his savings!

We decided at the last minute to go to the boat show. Ethan has the same sparkle in his eye as mommy does when he sees a boat. I can't wait for E to be a little bigger and mommy and daddy to have a little more money so we can buy a boat and spend every weekend in the summer out on the water. That's my plan anyway.

Since G & G were here, Valentine's plans got changed from me making a fancy 'surf & turf' dinner to Luke whipping up a batch of his famous chili. However we were able to escape for a little bit and go see my brother play with the Shanks (a great cover band) at Ameristar. Four raspberry martinis and 7&7s later, we called it a night.

BTW, check out my brother's CD from the 80s. He is signed after all these years!

No comments:

Post a Comment