16 March 2010

i hate blogging

i really don't like to blog. that's why i don't do it often and i'm not sure why i do it at all. i feel like as a mom i should document my child's life somehow. since i don't scrapbook and i don't print many pictures, am i going to be 80 years old and have to log in to my facebook to see pictures of my baby boy growing up? for that matter, am i going to have to look at my blog??

i do like to document my weight loss, which in theory would push me to lose more. hm. proving that theory wrong.

the only other reason i blog is to push myself a little and make myself think and write. i do prefer typing over handwriting and it seems weird to do that in a Word doc. plus, i need to do all the brain exercising i can so it doesn't turn to mush before i'm 50. (the blue juice in mexico didn't help slow that process down at all!) oh mexico...


where was i? oh yes.. i'll finish this one up with a blogging fun fact. i have two loyal readers: one i see and talk to every day at work, and one who won't speak to me in real life. isn't that odd?

1 comment:

  1. keep writing. I will keep reading.

    you crack me up. google analytics is very telling, eh? my readership in oregon is up too.

    ReplyDelete