01 January 2011

PINK


Thursday was my 20 week sonogram. And it's a.. girl! I couldn't believe it when the tech made the announcement. She double-checked and sure enough, girl! We're all so happy, as are the grandparents. First granddaughter on either side.


E will be the best big brother too. He already likes to rub the baby's back by patting my tummy, and wants to get something for the baby every time we go shopping or he sees a baby yogurt commercial.


Most importantly, the baby is healthy and looks perfect. I do have an anterior placenta, which just means I can't feel the baby move and kick as much as the more common posterior placenta. I can feel her roll around a little bit, but it may be a few more weeks before I feel definite kicks. Glad to have an explanation on that.


We are going to transform the guest room into baby's room, but to get to that point there is a big brother's room that needs to be redecorated first. He has requested a hot rod room. I ordered a couple cool vintage race car prints and daddio is currently painting the room a denim blue while we stay out of trouble (and out of the fumes).


1 comment: