23 January 2013

weigh-in wednesday #1

I'm going to start weighing in on wednesdays to stay on top of my weight loss. I've got to keep it top-of-mind or else the weeks slip by with no change.

Recap: Post-baby #2 starting weight on Dec 15, 2011 was 196. I lost 25 pounds in 2012 down to 171. Woot!

2013 GOAL: 149 lbs (!)  I've never really been in the 160s for longer than a hot minute. 149 sounds absurd in my head, but oh how awesome would that be!

   2013 wednesday weigh-ins

   Jan 23 [week 1] 174.0  (+3)

Up three pounds from December - eek! I'm feeling every pound of it too! It's been too dark and cold for me to run during the week and I've been in eating/hibernation mode.  But the new skinny jeans are not fitting. Time to break out of the funk!

I put this collage together several months ago of my two post-baby weight losses, and while it's encouraging to see the changes, it's also a kick in the booty because I'm still the same weight as I was in October 2012. Ready to break out of the 170s!








button

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO - I will be your cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think January is hard for so many of us... post holiday funk, it's cold and miserable out, etc. 149 may sound absurd but I know you can do it!

    Thanks so much for linking up... I can't wait to follow along in your journey!

    ReplyDelete