30 January 2013

gameface

Today the scale does not reflect how I feel.  I feel stronger, leaner and more focused. I've made good food choices, drank a lot of water and worked out this week.  The problem could be that it's only the third day of the week and I bombed it this past weekend. Next week's weigh-in will be mucho better I promise!

   2013 wednesday weigh-ins

   Jan 23 [week 1] 174.0  (+3)
   Jan 30 [week 2] 175.2  (+1.2)

   Dec 2011 starting weight: 196
   Goal weight:  149
   Pounds lost:  20.8
   Pounds to go:  26.2

It's a heels, blazer, lipstick, fancy necklace day around here. That's right, gameface day at work. Some unspoken underlying feeling that stuff is happening and you need to be prepared for whatever comes your way. In the words of Kirsten Dunst, bring it on.

Happy Weigh-in Wednesday!





button

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for your gain! You'll get it! just keep going!! congrats on the 20 pounds you have lost!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weekends kill me. Yay for feeling leaner and stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You feel strong, you feel good... that's the most important thing, not the number on the scale. Good job girl!

    ReplyDelete