19 April 2013

leaping

We have found an awesome renter for our house. (yay!) However, she's set to move in approximately two weeks before our new house is complete.  The good news is that we'll be able to save a month or two's worth of mortgage.  The not-so-good news is that we'll be displaced for a couple weeks. But the saving grace is we'll be staying with my mom and she has a pool.

This whole process has been one giant leap of faith.  It's been a while since I've done something that has scared me; it's good for the soul I think.


-------


Ok it's kid story time...

We're out for Sunday errands and Big E yells from the back seat: "Hey the balls fell off of dicks!"

What's that son?  Well, sure enough.  The balls had fallen off of our local Dick's Sporting Goods sign.  I don't have an actual pic, but here's a visual for you...


They just fell plum off.  Of course we also just bought his "wiener helmet" (aka jock strap & cup) from Dick's.  The size? Peewee large. Ok I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment