15 February 2010

what is love?

I got the idea off of a friend's facebook page to ask Ethan "what is love" using the five senses. Of course her son said love "looks like mommy" so I was hoping for the best. Here are my sweetie's answers:


Love sounds like a computer
Love tastes like ice cream
Love looks like a teapot
Love feels like a tickle
Love smells like chicken nuggets and toots


He said "toots" first, so I made him say something else and he said "chicken nuggets AND toots!" Oh well! A computer and a teapot were within sight, but I thought tickle was a good one.


We had a great Valentine's Day dinner: beef tenderloin with a garlic parsley butter (turned out sooo good), asparagus with a basalmic butter sauce, baked potato with butter (notice a theme?), and cupcakes topped with strawberries for dessert.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment